why do you want to be a vet
when I was child, I dreamed of a ballet dancer. When I was in school, I liked the option of studying dance at the university of Chile, but my father did not like the idea. I also liked biology or veterinary medicine. I decided to study veterinary medicine and that my cat gets sick with specialized knowledge that motivates me to study veterinary medicine
In university I have had a great time learning many things, my friends have my same interests, wich makes a better relationship between everyone.Here I got to know more areas of veterinary medicine that interested me, I like the speciality much more like dermatology and work with smaller animals
I hope to fulfill my deams and be a good professional
In university I have had a great time learning many things, my friends have my same interests, wich makes a better relationship between everyone.Here I got to know more areas of veterinary medicine that interested me, I like the speciality much more like dermatology and work with smaller animals
I hope to fulfill my deams and be a good professional


Hi catalina, I also dreamed with being a ballet dancer but I managed to dance for some years. My father and your father thought the same.
ResponderEliminar