may 1999



I born in Providencia one winter day. My parents were a very happy and my grandmother traveld from Quillota to meet me.




december 1999
A very important day was my first Christmas. My mom dressed me as an elf.


2000
my uncle gave me this bear for my first birthday.I like it a lot and we still keep it


2005


The first time I got on a plane it gave me a lot of fright. My dad was the pilot and that scared me much more.

With my family we were always on vacation to Viña del mar


septermber 2008

In september I like to participate in the school dance.

March 2019


With my mom we travel to the city of Puerto Montt. We like to travel and know a lot

Comentarios

  1. hi cata, your face not change during the time. Your teddy bear is cute and it's great that you still keep it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my grandmother have the same tedy bear

    ResponderEliminar

  3. your Christmas picture is very funny jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the bear that your grandmother gives you!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares