post 2
MY OPINION
1. I really like fast food
I completely agree with you. Fast food is very delicious I like the french fries with cheese
2.Woman drivers are very dangerous
I completely disagree because the woman are less impulsive and men are imprudent
3.English is an easy language to learn
I disagree. English is very difficult because be hard speak
4. Education in chile should be free
I completely agree with you. Education must be for all people accessible
5.War is sometimes the only option to resolve some differences
I completely disagree because the violence will never be good
6.I hate people who haves pets but do not take good care of them
I completely agree is very important take care of pets because their life is just as important ours
7. We should not kill and eat any animals
I agree with that the animals must be respected
8. The best type of transport is the car
I agree. The car is fast and secure



Yes! Cars are fast and safe :)
ResponderEliminar